Vitamin C Brightening Oil (30 ml)
Phytonutrient rich superior brightening oil to promote evenly toned and radiant skin. Formulated with high levels of Vitamin C and Kakadu Plum Oil for brighter looking skin. Rosehip and Pomegranate Seed Oil promotes visibly lighter and luminous skin. Bio-flavonoids from Camellia and Macadamia Oil nourish the skin and restore its lipid barrier. Delivers long lasting age-defying benefits.
Directions for use
For intensive brightening results, use after cleansing and toning. Gently press 2-3 drops onto the face, neck and decolletage until completely absorbed. Follow with your LAMAV Moisturiser.
- High grade ‘stable’ form of Vitamin C
- With 10% Vitamin C to promote visibly brighter and evenly-toned skin, while supporting collagen synthesis. Essential for normal skin function, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which helps to fight the effects of ageing. Promotes a more even skin tone by protecting the skin from oxidative stress—lightening and brightening the skin, while reducing hyperpigmentation. It also works to support collagen production and protect against sun damage—reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Pomegranate Seed Oil pressed from the seeds of one of the most antioxidant-rich fruits in the world, pomegranate seed oil has a plethora of skin benefits due to its polyphenol content. Containing skin-protective vitamin C and ellagic acid, it protects against sun damage and collagen degradation, preserving skin firmness and elasticity.
It’s also anti-inflammatory so is used to soothe irritated or sensitive skin types and may even help reduce the appearance of skin damage and scarring.
Kakadu Plum Oil also known as Billygoat Plum or Gubinge, this nourishing oil contains incredible levels of vitamin C—six times the polyphenols and more than 13 times the antioxidant activity than blueberries—making it an anti-ageing powerhouse!
Given that vitamin C is so essential for skin health, this nourishing oil helps to promote collagen production and encourage cellular renewal, protecting the skin from free radical damage and pigmentation.
Rosehip Seed Oil - Famed as one of the best anti-ageing ingredients, rosehip seed oil helps to repair and rejuvenate skin. Containing high levels of essential fatty acids—including oleic, linoleic and linolenic—it also contains vitamins A and C which are both vital for the maintenance of normal, healthy skin and collagen production.
With lycopene and beta carotene, rosehip seed oil may assist in lightening skin pigmentation—while this anti-ageing powerhouse has also been shown to inhibit the creation of MMP-1 which is the enzyme that breaks down collagen in the body.
- Camellia oil and Macadamia Oil replenish essential skin lipids and restore healthy glow.
*Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, *Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Seed Oil, *Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, *Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, *Rosa Eglentaria (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, *Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,*Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, * Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, *Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract.
- Instantly condition dull and tired skin
- Visibly reduces discoloration and prevents its reappearance
- Improves skin’s clarity for a more even complexion
- Nourishes in depth and protects against free radicals
- Smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles